- Leather care
- Smooth leather: clean the leather with a polishing brush or a soft polishing cloth in small gentle circles. If necessary, apply a shoe cream with a soft cleaning cloth.
- Split leather and suede leather: clean them with a polishing brush to remove any dirt or grime. It is recommended that these materials not be rubbed with any other leather surface.
- Patent leather: gently rub it with a humid cloth to clean it and keep its shine.
- At the end of the day, place the paper reinforcements and sticks inside your shoes in order to preserve their original shape.
- If your Bagllerina get wet in the rain, stuff your shoes with newspaper and let them dry far away from any heat sources.