Cookies are text files that are installed on your terminal by your browser when you visit a website. They allow the transmitting website to know the type of terminal used and to keep in memory certain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website and, if necessary, to collect statistical data in order to improve your navigation.
When you visit our website for the first time, a banner will appear at the bottom of the page to collect your consent regarding cookies. Consider disabling your ad blocker if the blindfold does not appear.
Attention: you automatically give your consent if you continue visiting our website (change of page, scroll on the homepage). You can at any time delete the cookies installed on your terminal.
Cookies are used to provide you with the best browsing experience on our website. We use them to allow you to use our website as a customer. Please note that if your browser does not accept cookies, some features of our website will be altered.
Cookies do not allow us to personally identify you. Connection cookies only contain a unique session identifier without personal data.
- Store your login information.
- Identify yourself as a customer.
- Memorize your buying behaviour. We keep in mind the products placed in your shopping cart when you change page or for a next visit.
- Improve navigation on our website, keep your language and navigation preferences in mind.
- Collect statistics using Google Analytics to analyze the visits and buying behaviour of our visitors. We use this analytical data to improve our website.
Most browsers allow you to manage cookies. You can view, block or delete cookies.
Please note that if you block cookies in your browser, most of the features of our website will be disabled. This is the case with registration and connection to your account, but also with the purchase process such as adding products to the shopping cart.
For more information on cookies and their use, please visit the CNIL page: